Welcome to the Nalsoft AIM Log Manager homepage, where you can download the unique AIM logger and conversation managing program with features you can't find anywhere
Use it for:
Personal logging - review a database of your AIM conversations. Keep your entire IM history at your fingertips, strongly organized and searchable.
Child safety - monitor your kids' AIM activities discreetly using Stealth mode.
Business logging - keep an IM database of employees of your business. Use it to keep productivity up and comply with legal record-keeping requirements.
How is Nalsoft AIM Log Manager better than
any other AIM logging software?
2/7/2014 - Anti-virus note: Nalsoft AIM Log Manager has been tested and certified virus-free. However, it is possible that some anti-virus programs may incorrectly suspect AIM Log Manager has virus-like properties due to its Stealth mode feature, AIM monitoring plug-ins, and e-mail notification feature. Some of this behavior happens to be also found in malicious software such as Trojan Horses and Spyware. Therefore, although Nalsoft AIM Log Manager is not a Trojan Horse or Spyware, its behavior may "trick" some anti-virus programs into thinking so.
10/6/2007 - Major update: AIM Log Manager v1.7 released. AIM Log Manager is now fully compatible with Vista and UAC, and supports multiple Windows user accounts. [version info]
10/22/2006 - New referral system: Refer three people within 30 days after you buy AIM Log Manager, and get your entire payment instantly refunded! Read more here.
These are some basic features:
- Record all your IM conversations, chatrooms, buddy events, away messages and files/images automatically. Supports AIM 6/Pro/Triton, and older versions of AIM.
- Monitor all Windows user accounts. You can select whether only Administrators can view/modify log settings.
- Logged IMs go into a single conversation database file for easy backup and sending. The log file is automatically compressed, reducing its size by 70%!
- Be discreet with Stealth Mode, or password-protect your log file.
- Send automatic e-mail transcripts of conversations.
- Browse, sort, categorize, edit, cut, copy and paste convos with ease!
- Automatically record all files and
images sent through directly connected IMs, (and automatically convert bitmap images to JPEGs before sending through IM!).
- Import existing logs from other
logging programs easily; supports DeadAIM, MyIM, AIM+, auto-colorizing plain text conversations, and more.
- Record or import Buddy Events (sign on/off, away/back) and browse them effortlessly by screenname, by
- Organize and manipulate your conversations
easily by cutting and pasting them between screennames and files,
editing their timestamps and contents.
- Navigate through your history quickly
and extremely conveniently; for example, you can locate all
conversations from a certain day, conveniently browse from one day to
the next, quickly locate in the interactive calendar, and more.
- Utilize an extraordinarily powerful built-in search engine to search through your history, with the ability
to use multiple terms and search conditions.
The AIM Log Manager features unique analysis tools to analyze your conversations to discover trends and interesting facts:
- Color-code your browsing list
based on who initiated the conversations, on time of day,
or on a number of other factors.
- Use the advanced graphing tools to graph your conversations in a number of different ways to discover
trends and comparisons between buddies.
- Use the interactive calendar
timeline to view the chronology of your conversations graphically.
- You can discover initiation ratios, most talkative days, and records of various kinds with the
Edit your log file using the AIM
Log Manager's powerful editing tools:
- All your logs are stored in a single, efficient, automatically compressed file. No necessary
messing around with unorganized and hard-to-browse HTML log files
(although recording these additionally is supported). You can password-protect the file if you need!
- Intelligently merge
conversations, especially ones that are close together, automatically if
- Remove notifications, edit your
logged conversations' contents manually, filter duplicates, and
| Home || Download || Order || Contact |